Innisfree Wrinkle Science Spot Treatment 40mlRegular price $39.99 Save $-39.99
The authentic anti-aging solution for the natural development of wrinkles!
1. 4-week human study on anti-aging efficacy completed
- In only four short weeks, your skin experiences improved elasticity, reduced appearance of wrinkles with a lifted look of the skin as well as greater moisture levels and softness.
2. Astonishing ingredients of the new Wrinkle Science
- With the added Jeju omega oil containing antioxidant omega-3 and Jeju sea mustard ferment extract, which firms the skin, the formula enhances the skin’s natural ability to regenerate.
3. Bouncier texture
- The formula blends in with the skin in a soft-spreading, bouncy and rich texture to quench the inner dryness and soften the roughness.
What else you need to know
The key ingredient to wrinkle & lifting science
? (Marine double-defense™)
Women divers under the blazing sun and in the salty ocean.
Their stressed skin was soothed and protected by using seaweed, particularly the mineral-rich and nutritious sea mustard.
The sporophyll of this sea mustard has been fermented then extracted into oil. The resulting Marine Double-defense™ builds a powerful nourishing barrier to invigorate the skin with energy.
How to use
Use in the mornings as a spot treatment. Gently dab on targeted areas of concern with deep wrinkles such as forehead, around the eyes and nasolabial folds. Apply all over face before bed for maximum benefits.
Ingredients Full List
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, penta EPO ritil tetra-ethylhexanoate, glycerin, propanediol, squalane, cyclopenta siloxane, glyceryl stearate citrate, cetearyl alcohol, blood beuyipi, shea butter, cyclohexadiene Annals hexanes, glyceryl stearate, dihydro jeneyi suited vegetable oils, carnauba wax, stearic acid, palmitic tic acid, flavoring, polyacrylate-13, 1,2-hexane diol, di-palmitoyl hydroxyproline caprylate Rick / capric triglyceride, cetearyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, polyglyceryl stearate penta -10, polyamic isobutene, glyceryl rilka frill rate, ethylhexyl glycerine, olreahnol rigs acid, disodium this dithiol this, sodium a stearate ilrak butyl acrylate, sodium polyacrylate, lavender oil, polysorbate 20, sorbitan isostearate, dihydro Geneva ET Lecithin, pre-Stick acid, caprylic rilgeul glycol, Rick Lau acid, glucose, seaweed extract, algae extract, tocopherol